Dunlop Motorsport KR106 & KR108 RACING slicks
For general European track day use we recommend the MS2 or MS3 front and MS3 or MS4 rear. In the UK, compounds can vary massively on which circuit you are visiting, whether you are there to race or track day, the temperatures and your expectations to name just a few of the variants. Contacting Race Support on 01525 877087 option 4 to discuss compounds in the is recommended.
Derived from the ultra successful, multi-championship winning race tyres as used by world class riders around the world, the KR106 and KR108 are premium winning race tyres for professional, amateur and track day riders who like to challenge the limits on the track.
- Premium winning race tyres for professional, amateur and track day riders
- Innovative NTEC system allows riders to lower tyre pressures for ultimate grip on the track
- Multi-Tread (MT) Technology ensures stability, traction and braking performance
- Sidewalls are stabilised with belt-to-carcass angles, creating responsive transitions between maximum lean angles
- Cooler running and predictable performance enabled through nylon breaker belts and continuously-wound aramid-fibre tread belt
Compounds are numbered, both front and rear, from soft getting progressively stronger. Dunlop KR slicks are at their best when the correct compound for the circuit and conditions is chosen. For help on choosing the correct compound please contact James in Race Support on 01525 877 087 option 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can use the table to identify which product suits your needs best.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. We aim to fulfill orders within 3 working days of receiving them. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical. For more urgent deliveries, or special delivery requests, please contact No Limits Race Support on 01525 877087 option 4.